Help to Buy: Equity Loan
The Help to Buy scheme has now changed and the new Help to Buy: Equity Loan (2021-2023) is only available to first time buyers. The new regional price cap will restrict the value of the home you can buy using the new scheme. In the South East of England it is up to £437,600.
First time buyers can purchase a stunning contemporary new home at Keepers Green using the Help to Buy: Equity Loan with just a 5% deposit required. You will then be able to access up to 20% of the property price through an Equity Loan which is provided by the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA). You will then require a 75% mortgage to cover the cost of your home at Keepers Green. Speak to the sales team today to find out more information and secure your dream home.
- Help to Buy: Equity Loan is exclusively available to first time buyers only
- There’s no upper limit on your household income
- You can purchase a home at Keepers Green with a maximum price of £437,600 using the Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- You will require a minimum 5% deposit
- The 20% equity loan is covered by the Homes and Communities Agency and doesn’t have to be repaid until you sell your property
- You obtain a mortgage for 75% of the price of your new home
- At the time of completion this can be the only property that you own
*Interest on equity loan is charged after 5 years