Help to Buy
With Help to Buy, you could own one of our beautiful new homes at Keepers Green with just a 5% deposit – making it easier for you to get onto the property ladder.
Through the scheme, you will only need to raise a 5% deposit for a new home, and then you will be able to access up to 20% of the property price through an equity loan which is provided by the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA). You will then only require a 75% mortgage to cover the cost of your home at Keepers Green.
- Help to Buy is available to first time buyers and current homeowners who meet the qualifying criteria
- There’s no upper limit on your household income
- You can buy a new home at participating developments with a maximum price of £600,000
- You will require a minimum 5% deposit
- The 20% equity loan is covered by the Homes and Communities Agency and doesn’t have to be repaid until you sell your property
- You obtain a mortgage for 75% of the price of your new home
- The scheme is exclusively for owner occupiers
- At the time of completion this can be the only property that you own
*Interest on equity loan is charged after 5 years